From the top after theQueen's Court reading left to right of map as you would read a normal
book in a Z pattern.
Start of time walk Gasesate
Queen's Court St. Andrews Royal noble order of Scots (Royalty) Mary Queen Of Scots, 1542-1587 (set In front of the Village) large encampment.
1. Gasesate (Celts) 40BC nomads before Roman push north in 50BC Caesar campaigns in Gaul (Celtica).
2. Legio X (Romans) After the Iron Age Fact (58-50 BC Caesar campaigns in Gaul Eight years as governor of Gaul brings Julius Caesar great
riches and much popularity. By employing harsh tactics against scattered tribes, Caesar extends the frontier of Gaul to the west bank of the Rhine. His
stiffest test comes in 52 BC, when he defeats a huge combined force of Gauls at the battle of Alesia.)
3. Dark Boar (Viking) Raiders Camp 10BC to 100AD all around the north of Europe at that time.
4. Solluna (Romania Nomads) 100AD to 14th Century
5. St Itas (Nobles) 1560's
6. St. Johns (Craftsman) 15th- 16th Century (has Kids Crafts and going to be there on Friday)
7. House of Melvile15th- 16th Century (may have a gap for Friday in that spot) weekend only!
8. Castlewood (Nobles) 16th Century
9. Thistle House (Nobles) 16th Century
The Next 4 are out of chronological timeline, as you can see they are set out side of the Z loop of the timeline
on the map.
10. Eclectic Caravan & Burning Sky (Musicians & Dancers) the Queens entourage and stage 15th- 17th Century
11. Sadler (Nobles) 16th Century
12. Brunetta Blacksmithing (Craftsman) 14th -16th Century tools and iron art
13. St. Genesius of St. Barbara's (Merchants) 15th- 16th Century Has a trebuchet that shoots 100 ft. down the street side for the kids.
14. Clan Fraser (Nobles Highland Fighters) 794AD - 17th Century a long timeline of history
15. Tuath Ui Niall (Ulster Irish Knights) 1169AD - 14th Century of the Norman Rule of Ireland, Ulster party of the 16th- 17th Century as well
having a long timeline of history
16. Rodgers Rangers ( British Colonial Wars) Rise of the Second British Empire (1783–1815)
The Finish of time walk.
The 28 th Annual Sonora Celtic Faire
March 7th, 8th & 9th 2014